This weekend solidify the group you're part of, the team you play on, the circle you travel in by buying something inexpensive ($ <5) for the members. Tie a bow around the item or put it in a brown paper bag and distribute them to your circle. Why do this? Because it's bonding and marks this chapter of your life. Here are some ideas to trigger your own:
- Nancy, a potter, makes ornaments with this year's cycling club jersey design
- Dave gave the 5 guys in his MBA program workgroup G.I. Joe figures to represent the unity and teamwork they had for the 3 years of their program
- Maureen gave us a croquet miniature after a year of regular 'killer croquet games'
- Marty got these special sweatbands for teammates and gave one to each of his sweaty buddies
- Barb got her 2 sisters a special pin of 3 girls
What could you get for your circle?
R & R (rest & rejuvenation) are the intentions behind the Friday at 5:00 entries. Often these are inexpensive and low key because you recharging your batteries can be more easily achieved without running around and doing, doing, doing. Your productivity is rooted in your energy being high. Your energy being high is rooted in recreation!